Tudor Grange Academy Redditch is a High School with the capacity for 1050 students including 250 sixth form students. At Tudor Grange Academy the student is at the centre of everything we do and our core purpose is to raise their aspirations and give them the opportunity to achieve their potential. We believe:-
- every child matters and must be given the opportunity to succeed
- in developing the potential of every child
- that we must equip every child with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to succeed in the 21st century, and
- every teacher must strive to be an excellent practitioner, delivering outstanding teaching.
At Tudor Grange Academy Redditch our culture is underpinned by traditional values which form the foundations for an innovative, stimulating and modern learning environment. We aim to instil in every student the behaviour, aptitude and ability to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world. We have high aspirations of our students and expect them to:
- have pride in our school and themselves
- show respect and courtesy to others
- to lead by example and want to inspire others
- to work hard to achieve their academic best and to
- get involved in all aspects of school life.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of our provision as we serve our parents and students, maintaining our distinct brand of blending the best of tradition and innovation. I hope that this website provides you with a flavour of life at Tudor Grange Academy Redditch. If you wish for any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. DOWNLOAD: Tudor Grange Academy Redditch Prospectus
Mrs Rose Rees