At Tudor Grange Academy Redditch, we value the individuality of all of our children. We provide all of our students with the opportunity to succeed and to reach the highest level of personal achievement. We do this by taking account of pupils’ varied experiences and needs. Equality and diversity is promoted through an inclusive curriculum offer.
We achieve this by:
- The promotion of equality of opportunity
- Challenging discrimination in all areas of the curriculum
- Ensuring that curriculum planning takes account of the needs of all learners
- Monitoring and evaluating the curriculum provision at academy and Trust wide level so that it represents a diverse culture and society and encourages tolerance and respect.
- Providing resources that reflect and promote equal access for all
- Promoting cultural understanding and awareness throughout the curriculum
The curriculum at Tudor Grange Academy Redditch is personalised to meet the needs of all learners. Flexibility in the curriculum allows for adaptations to be made that are responsive to the needs of both individuals and groups of students as they progress through our academy.
The achievements, attitudes and well-being of all our children matter. We are committed to the development of cohesive communities both within our school’s physical boundaries and within our local, national and global environments.
Our Equality and Diversity Policy is intended to help ensure that this school promotes the individuality of all children, irrespective of ethnicity, religion, attainment, age, disability, gender or background.
DOWNLOAD: TGAT Equality Data and Report
DOWNLOAD: TGAT Equality Objectives 2020
DOWNLOAD: TGAT Equality and Diversity Policy