18th March 2015. Tudor Grange Academy Redditch Age Range Change Business Case Approved.
The Regional Schools Commissioner has confirmed approval of the Age Range Change Business Case, submitted by Tudor Grange Academy Redditch, effective from September 2016.
Moving forward our ongoing priorities at the Academy are:
- to continue to work with students already at the Academy to ensure they achieve the best possible outcomes they can, preparing them to be resilient to the imminent changes in the examinations system
- to provide an exciting personalised educational experience for all individual students, preparing them for life after school, whatever form this may take
- to further invest in our educational provision as we continue to strive to provide an outstanding education to our students
- to demonstrate our commitment to work with all stakeholders: current students and parents, our own staff, the schools within our pyramid and prospective parents and students to ensure that arrangements are in place for the smooth transition of students in September 2016 into both years 7 and 9
- to protect students with special educational needs.
We are totally committed to ensuring effective communication and strong working relationships with all stakeholders and to ensure that these changes occur smoothly and effectively to the benefit of the local community and future educational provision.
The Governors recognise that this consultation has been difficult for all parties. There is now open dialogue between all schools in the pyramid and all have made their commitment to the provision of an outstanding education for all students within our community.
DOWNLOAD: TGAR Age Range Changes FAQ
DOWNLOAD: Age Range Consultation Document
DOWNLOAD: Consultation response form
DOWNLOAD: Consultation – Letter to Parents
DOWNLOAD: Consultation – Letter to Schools
DOWNLOAD: Consultation – Letter to Stakeholders
DOWNLOAD: Consultation Q and A