The current dress code for the Sixth Form is smart business wear. Students are therefore expected to wear the following:
- Male students should wear a matching jacket, trousers, (suit) in either dark blue, black, or grey, shirt, tie and leather shoes. In addition students may wear a single block coloured v-neck jumper or single block coloured cardigan underneath their jacket. ( no earrings/ear spacers are permitted )
- Female students should wear a matching jacket, skirt (suit, knee length) or trousers ( trouser suit) or dress and matching jacket ( dress suit) in either dark blue, black, grey, blouse and sensible shoes. In addition students may wear a single block coloured v-neck jumper or single block coloured cardigan underneath the jacket.
Female students may wear a single pair of earrings ( no ear spacers) and jewelry in line with business wear.
Students studying PE and Dance must attend school following the dress code and then change into their kit for practical subjects only.
The following items of clothing are not allowed: hoodies, canvas shoes, high heels, flip-flops, short skirts, shorts, thin strapped tops, sun dresses, leggings, leggings, jean style trousers and trainers.
- ‘Hoodies’ are not permitted in school.
- Students who already have pierced ears are allowed to have one pair of plain, inconspicuous studs, any other form of body piercing is not permitted in school.
- ‘Extreme’ hair styles are not permitted.
This dress code is endorsed by the Tudor Grange Academies Trust who are keen to build upon the existing foundation and reputation of the Sixth Form and establish a centre of excellence.