As a member of the TGAR Student Council Leadership Team you will be a student representative and a voice for all TGAR students. You will be required to discuss current issues and school news with your tutor groups and bring notes to weekly meetings to discuss and feedback.
As a TGAR Student Leader, you will be expected to agree to support the Academy Ethos and
Values. Our ethos and values mean that we have high aspirations of our students and expect
- have pride in our school and themselves
- show respect and courtesy to others
- to lead by example and want to inspire others
- to work hard to achieve their academic best
- get involved in all aspects of school life
Our TUDOR values promote a sense of Citizenship. Please read our document on British Values at TGAR before you apply for this role. https://www.redditch.tgacademy.org.uk/files/2013/06/British-Values-at-TGAR.pdf
At our Academy we embrace Tolerance, Unity, Democracy, Opportunity, Respect.