At Tudor Grange Redditch we believe it is vital for students to prepare as much as possible for their Sixth Form courses. Background reading and becoming familiar with specifications are very useful before starting courses in September.
For this reason and in the current situation we find ourselves in, departments have put together transition work for prospective students. This work is designed to prepare students for Sixth Form study so that they can start their courses ahead of the game. The work varies from department to department and may include specifications, tasks, resources, and links for students in advance of their first lesson in September.
Click on the following subject links to see the transition work. You can submit your work to your teacher in September.
- Art Transition Journal Project
- Biology Transition Work
- Business A Level Pre Study
- Business BTEC Pre Study
- Criminology Transition Work
- English Transitions Poem
- English Transitions Unseen
- Geography Transition Work
- Health and Social Care Transition Work
- Maths Transition Work
- PBA Year 11 Transition Sociology
- PE Practical Transition Work
- PE Theory Transition Work
- Psychology Transition Work
- T&T Transition Work
- Travel and Tourism Transition Work